EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT FIXING REFRIGERATORS
IS REFRIGERATOR REPAIR VERY EXPENSIVE?
Although we might not get a clear picture of what kind of problem your refrigerator might be having unless we look into the problem ourselves. Nevertheless, when you present your complaints to us, we will ask you to inform us about all the signs of breakdown it is showing for us to make a diagnosis out of them. Usually, the cost of services ranges between $125 dollars and $220 but may increase or decrease depending on a number of factors. Also, we offer you $25 discount towards repair.
WHY DO ICE MAKERS BREAK ALL THE TIME?
Different fridge brands vary in many ways in terms of quality. Therefore, it is certain that there are those fridge brands that are more delicate than other and their ice makers break easily. Some of these fridges have touch screens and tend to be complicated even when it comes to their repair. We, therefore, advise our customers not to purchase fridges that have touch screens.
SHOULD I TRY TO REPAIR MY
TIPS TO MAINTAIN YOUR REFRIGERATOR:
- Clean your refrigerator in and out regularly
- Take good care of your ice and water maker
- Do not overload the shelves
- Close your fridge doors immediately after use
- Gently close and open the doors of your fridge.
- When installing your refrigerator, ensure that you leave enough space a minimum of about 2 inches between the fridge and the wall, on both sides of the fridge, and behind the fridge to ensure that there is a free flow of air.
CAN YOU REPAIR MY FRIDGE THE SAME DAY I CALL?
We repair refrigerators the same day you call us to ask for repair services. This is because we know that you highly depend on your refrigerator for food storage and we would not want you to run into losses because of spoilt food. Therefore, we will ensure that we repair your fridge instantly. Nonetheless, we advise you to always close the doors of your refrigerator after use to prevent the motor from wearing out quickly. Follow all the tips provided to you in order to increase their lifespan of your refrigerator.